Monday, October 30, 2006


I turned 31 recently. I had a strange day, calmer than usual. I went out with a few friends to a nearby Mexican restaurant, probably to pick up some of the country I miss, but also because of its great margaritas (which I normally do not like). I felt at ease and had a fix of busy socialite, so it was a good day despite the stress I'm currently in. My boyfriend organized a small cake before the trip to the restaurant. I received my gift then, a large attachment for chairs that will give tireless shiatsu masagges. I have already set it up and I'm now thinking how I can profit from it at work or how I can distribute my own sessions without becoming addicted. I guess its age that makes us wiser in the end, but also a bit more complex. Good thing we always have margaritas to fall back on.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home